Thursday, December 1, 2011

Reflection back on Green Goggles


Reflection on Green Goggles

            It is hard to believe that the semester is almost over, time went by so fast. I learned a lot about the foundation of chemistry, also about green chemistry too. The foundations I learned about chemistry will help me in the future when I take general, organic, and inorganic chemistry. I believe I understand the information about the foundations of chemistry better now than I did in high school.
            It was interesting to learn about the topics discussed in class. I thought when I took green goggles that the class was going to talk about global warming and climate change, and I was glad that it was more than that. I learned that some of the principles of green chemistry can be followed in you own home including preventing waste, and using renewable resources.
            I learned so much in green goggles, and it was a valuable class to take. Now I know how to blog, and I have created a wiki page. People should consider taking green goggles as a class, people will learn a lot, I know I did.

2 comments:

  1. Great reflection. The only thing i think you are missing is how would you describe green chemistry to a friend who did not take the class?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you had a great reflection on this course too. I too learned a whole lot to build on what I knew from high school. Good luck with your future in chemistry! :)

    ReplyDelete